"puff puff pass"
- 28 holes through my skin filled with metal. Now is down to 22.
- lobe stretched to 14g, 2g
- 14g industrial
- 12g conch ring
- 16g tragus
- 16g nook
- lobe stretched to 14g, 2g, & 6g
- 14g anti-helix
- 14g daith
- two 14g forward helix
- used to have three 16g helix
- 3 surface piercings, Nape.
- both Nipples barbelled
- VCH pierced, barbel
- 18g nose gem
- 14g septum
- used to have: bellybutton ring, smiley, & tonuge webbing
- 11 tattoos & counting --------> just check out the pictures if you time too!
- long bicycle rides
- sweating when it's worth it, like exercising
- having bonfires with a few drinks
- a couple bong rips daily
- relaxing with a good book
- painting & crafts
- DIY projects
- dog parks with Moxxi <3
- tanning once in a blue moon, helps my skin & it is relaxing
- getting massages
- soaking in the tub with music, candles & a bottle of wine
- cooking & grilling, especially being a host of a party. I like setting the mood for it
- dancing in the rain
- playing with make up
- being nude
- computer games & videogames!! RPG & FPS please!!
- animated tv shows (adult swim, futurama, american dad, venture brothers)
- tasting new & differnt foods
- all sorts of beers & wines
- music, concerts, jam bands, & festivals
- hopeless romantic
- constant thinker
- paranoid?? lol
- living on thoughts & regrets
- trying to change my future for the better
- 5'3" & my goal is to be at 123, more toned than skinny. I can lift my own weight so far
- sometimes shameless
- creative & artsy
- Mrs. handyman
NASA. It the best thing we have today! They have brought alot of things that we aren't aware of that we use alot now days. it's being forgotten & frowned upon. It makes me sick. The world is such a greedy place to live in. No matter where you live & how you live it. If you vounteer & try to make this place better for the future animals & humans, & let evolution happen.... who knows what could happen. until man must step in & a kill one another for politics & religon. those who take recycling seriously. I may sound like a tree hugger... lol.
DON'T FORGET TO RECYCLE!!
6/10/2012 | 0 comments
just redid my IAM page, added a few icons & images to please your eyeballs, hopefully your mind wont care ;)
rolling a few jays, then heading out to go kayaking!
6/9/2012 | 0 comments
ugh so crazy hot out, but i decided to go on a jog anyways.... need to lose the jiggle from my wiggle so i can be better toned for my leg tattoo.
6/7/2012 | 0 comments
Yo Yo Embryos!!! how is everyone?
I'm new to this whole blogging type stuff on BME, just haven't done it for awhile... busy busy busy. figured out my next tattoo! so happy, havent gotten ink for 3 months! sheeesh lol. stay tuned in for pictures to follow... tattoo will most likely be done after my lil vacation (in 2 weeks)!! woot!