"ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU DIDN'T KNOW TO ASK"
My name is TIFFANY. I am a Minister with the Church of Body Modification, a member of the Stay Classy Suspension Team, a Licensed Private Investigator #24291, a Commissioned Notary Public, and an amateur photographer.
or Email Me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1" Lobes (bottom hole)
- 4g Lobe (second hole)
- 14g Bridge Piercing
- 12g Septum Piercing
- 16g Philtrum Piercing
- 6g Labret/Lower Lip Piercing
- 14g NIpple Piercings
- Full color butterfly, left forearm
- Blackwork Butterfly, right forearm
- Blackwork Crop Circles, left calf
- Infinity Symbol, back of neck
- Squares Inside of Squares, right calf
- (dates coming soon)
8/6/2008 | 0 comments
7/25/2008 | 0 comments
San Diego, California
Saturday, August 9, 2008
1. RSVP! Make sure you sign the RSVP list.
2. PULLS! If you want to be added to the pull list, send an IM to Midian2000 or Shaman. Spots are limited and will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. We will go down the list until all the spots are filled! (No suspensions, only pulls!)
3. BYOE! Bring your own everything! Chairs, blankets, umbrellas, drinks, snacks, etc. Remember, it's warm in afternoon and cooler in the evening, so be prepared! Bring water. Bring sunscreen. Bring enough to share! On that note, we cannot use tents or any structures with enclosed walls.
4. GAMES! We have a number of games planned, including the traditional "Run Like a Spaz" contest and the Trivia contest. If you have suggestions for additional games, or would like to help facilitate a game, please let us know.
5. PRIZES! As always, we have contest prizes and door prizes including shirts, stickers, and more. Make sure you get your raffle tickets!
6. SHOW UP! Yes! That's right! Don't forget to show up!
7/17/2008 | 3 comments
This morning, Leona came running up to me and said she had a pretzel in her nose. I figured it was a crunchy booger, and told her as much. But when I went to help her wipe her nose, I discovered she had a LiteBrite peg in her nose. Fortunately for all parties involved, Grandpa lives 6 blocks away and is a paramedic. He was able to extract the pointy piece of plastic with a pair of needle nose pliers. Leona was not hurt, but I think she understands she shouldn't be putting things in her nose. I will admit, I'm a little worried that she calls her butt a pocket.
7/9/2008 | 1 comments
The 8th Annual Southern California BME BBQ is in ONE MONTH. If you haven't already, please make sure you check out the RSVP page and the Forum for updates.
When: Saturday, August 9, 2008 - 10:30am
Where: San Diego, California
RSVP: /events/view/1348/ /iam/forums/midian2000/view/soca_iam_bme_bbq_forum_and_news_ align="right">