always the same
1/2 inch lobes
Great minds discuss ideas
Average minds discuss events
Small minds discuss people
- Eleanor Roosevelt
1/5/2005 | 3 comments
ok...listen up- up there
i DEMAND a snowstorm-
thank you- and make it large flakes please
1/4/2005 | 0 comments
i have been very tired lately- quite unusual for me-
i've been eating more, so this is good-
and i'm seeing most things in a very dim lite-
hopefully- in the week or so i can get some tattoo work done and that should help me to snap out of it a bit- yep- that's the plan
1/2/2005 | 2 comments
from Beautiful Ending's page-
it really made me think
01. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? hmm...QUITE a few unbelievable things-
03. Did anyone close to you give birth? soon enough!
04. Did anyone close to you die? no thanx- i've had my fill
05. What countries did you visit? Utopia
06. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
organization in my space, ink: kanji, addition to my back & something that me & my sweetie will both have done
07. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? when my head hit the floor- the date? i couldn't care less
08. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
clean & sober for life
09. What was your biggest failure?
hmm...allowing the external to impact me so negatively
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? no thank you-
11. What was the best thing you bought? an electric guitar for the little guy
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? my mother-in-law, who knew she'd try real hard to be nice
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
hmm- WHO the fuck knows
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
meeting my LDR for the first time
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: i. happier or sadder?
at this moment i'm sad, but i'm more whole and more happy, so i accept the sadness too
ii. thinner or fatter?
thinner- too much stress- hoping for just 4 lbs more
iii. richer or poorer? HAA!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
enjoyed more of the present
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
worry about the unknown
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
well this year i DID enjoy the present with every loved one who was around me, next year, i hope my LDR is here with me
22. Did you fall in love in 2004?
yeah... who knew!
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
hm- probably Clifford puppy days
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
'the love letters of Elizabeth Barrett & Robert Browning'
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Andrea Bocelli- en italiano, cuts straight to my soul
28. What did you want and get?
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
hm... i don't know
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Ha- i sat around in the aftershock of the 'X' having slammed my head into the floor, while my family tried to make it a sweet day for the little one
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
having seen my LDR more often
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
umm... it's ALL about panties
34. What kept you sane?
IAM, my girlfriends, the little guy, my mom, my supervisor at the shelter and Catalaioch
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
hm- no idea
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
issue- no issue, just the 'democratic' (cough- cough) process
37. Who did you miss? my dad, my aunt, my girlfriend in Florida, my girlfriend who i finally located after 6 yrs and of course, my sweetie
38. Who was the best new person you met?
my love, Catalaioch
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
hm...i think i understand that not too much really matters, there is so much bullshit, so many things we are offended by, or angered by, or for me- stressed out by people's reactions. i'm learning that it's all so insignificant, i know it in my mind and in my heart but... i have to apply it. love, kindness, appreciation- what else is there really?
12/28/2004 | 2 comments
between the wise and the unwise-
the latter wonders at what is unusual,
the wise man wonders at the usual.
~ralph waldo emerson~
The following people signed this petition:
"( I wish I could take a shower right now.)"
barcode "(IAM will find a way to come back to life)"
northern lights "(for inner peace....and lots of chocolate!)"
MeShell "(for joy)"
bodybuilderef "(I was indenpendently wealthy)"
prettypinkkitty007 "(my student loans were paid off.)"
ubuntu "(my teeth were fixed)"
Curt "(you great happiness!)"
.caitlin. "(I didn't have to worry about money)"
ShaggyDope "(i wish i was on a freight train.)"
-Matt- "(..I never had to work, and that noone would ever get sick anymore)"
rayneofsorrow "(I Could be at peace in my head)"
VEAL "(Where did I end up? lol)"
sane "(, i wish i wish i'd never eatin' that fish)"
mountainmansamiam "(I would have had a soul mate, but my number was never drawn)"
sweetcheeks "(For piece of mind, that's all I want.)"
death kisses "( )"
visiblydistorted "(that our grandchildrens' grandchildren won't be corporate slaves)"
BadlyDrawnGirl "(that i could shower ALONE, i have 2 kids. )"
paulo4127 "(I wish I could time travel)"
chemically_lobotomized "(perfect health, smaller boobies, HAWT boyfriend with a big wang!)"
shalla_bal "(I wish for one more day with Gary)"
cirrin "(for peace, inner as well as world)"
catalaioch "(I knew what to wish for. . .)"
Guilt of Eve "(I could breathe under water!)"
charlie_ihsan "(For my Dad's cancer to go away. )"
vizante "(... to play piercing right now )"
The Rainbow Panda "(That every guy was at least Bi. lol)"
HEDGEHOG51 "(I could be content with what I have)"
Lethalgirl "(for respect, love, honor, passion, commitment, learning)"
xJAXONx "( )"
Modster "(For a content life)"
nopek "(for guidance and acceptance)"
Plaid "(i was an oscar meyer weiner. that is what i truely wish to be...)"
thepiercedbird "(for a tuna sammich)"
vmaxgirl "(to love like I have never been hurt before)"
GnomeChomsky "(for my work to be miraculously closed tomorrow)"
DejaMoon "(to just let go. )"
fluffykins "(i could leave )"
Sugar "(for permanent remission from lupus!)"
MizzGrell "(To win the Super 7 so I'll get all that money and help people)"
urban.herbalist "(I had ten fingers.)"
Saline the Salt Cake Queen "(you lived closer and under a rainbow)"
Dawnie "( )"
i say death "(i could just give up and sleep forever)"
Jim "(I had more time)"
Mariposa "(Things would have worked out differently...)"
Miseraya Companya "(To be healthy, mentally and physically.)"
Jol "(I didnt have to always worry)"
Rawiri "(love for everyone)"
Hell on Wheels "(for only the best for the people i care about)"
Jae "(travel was faster and easier)"
CausticTwin "(inner peace as well as being financially able to not work. )"
aack "(I was back home)"
Starr "(i wish i could really fly high above it all...just like in my dreams-)"
darthlaurian "(I could be with my love)"
Eclipsed "(this was easier..)"
Chadgrisly "(I hope you enjoyed passing through. Visit our souvenir shop....)"
Amadahy "(winter will be over quickly)"
kleptesvirgo "( )"
())crayon))> "(I had someone to cuddle)"
You.Are.Beautiful. "(happiness, well-being, peace, and harmony for everyone.)"
EziliGede "(to keep it together and raise my sons well)"
Morning_Star "(Dreams that come true.....)"
helena "(Eternal vacation!)"
HeadlessLego "(Upon a starr...)"
Granger "(for peace, happiness and enough money to get more tattoos)"
YoungMom "(For health and happiness for my friends and family)"
Madsteel "(i could look like before pregnancy...)"
Deeeluxxx "( )"
Celticgent "(happiness to everyone.)"
rebekahsXrevenge "(that we could all see the beauty of life without having to suffer)"
Kalinkina "( )"
lost and found "(to be at peace)"
Alledria "(it would continue raining so I have an excuse to stay in)"
blackandblue "( )"
Sean_P "(Early retirement!)"
dazedeagle "(...oh how I wish.)"
Zobot "(I was a baller!)"
EvenFlow "(My vacation started today)"
3mmy "(i had some monnnnney)"
Caroline452 "(The world wasn't so quick to judge me by my appearence)"
TMHahn "(To learn to live with remembering.)"
Veasy "(I can go Home some day. )"
Nikkimodifiedbeauty92 "(That more people could see me for the girl I am and that everyone could accept each other without judgment )"